Warrington, United Kingdom, 03 October 2019: MDS Global Ltd, a leading BSS-as-a-Service provider, in association with analyst house, Heavy Reading, are hosting a webinar, entitled ‘Global Influences on IoT Agile Billing Development’ on Thursday, October 10, 2019, 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London.
The webinar is based on the findings of a survey that MDS Global and Heavy Reading conducted, which probed 110 Global Communication Service Providers (CSPs), on their current and future Internet of Things (IoT) billing and monetisation strategies. The findings of the survey are captured in the Heavy Reading whitepaper by the same name: Global Influences on IoT Agile Billing Development.
Heavy Reading analyst, Steven Bell, and MDS Global’s Product Marketing Director, Akil Chomoko, will be exploring the status of IoT monetisation strategies that CSPs are currently aligned with. Common challenges faced by IoT enterprises regarding IoT monetisation and enablement will be examined, including new monetisation practices, revenue assurance and business reporting.
In cases of complex IoT applications and partnerships, CSPs need to seek innovative methods to maximise revenues from IoT enablement projects. This will include adopting transformative measures, acting as a lead enabler in an IoT ecosystem of partnerships, where companies can collaborate to take IoT solutions to market.
Utilising examples of partnerships and distinguished use cases, MDS Global will define the critical elements to build and maintain an agile IoT monetisation practise that optimises performance and suits customer demand.
Find out more about the webinar, and register your interest here.
About MDS Global’s IoTMonetised
MDS Global’s IoTMonetised is a low-cost monetisation solution that works for IoT innovation across verticals. It is a flexible solution that can enable any combination of IoT commercialisation models, effectively distributing revenues to all partners.
IoTMonetised enables IoT providers to:
- Monetise business models in days and reduce cost and time to launch.
- Bill-on-behalf of all stakeholders in the B2B2X chain for complete revenue collection and distribution.
- Efficiently manage millions of transactions, devices and connections to reduce operational risk and customer service complexity.
Other benefits include:
- The performance necessary to monetise vast volumes of IoT transactions.
- Heterogeneous connectivity management for all IoT network types.
- Contextual campaign tools to drive IoT application growth.
- Integration with existing BSS environments for single bill generation.
- Proven integration with industry-leading IoT platforms.
- Fully managed so there is no need to build an operational monetisation practice or team.
Find out more about MDS Global’s IoTMonetised solution here.
About MDS Global
MDS Global is a leading BSS-as-a-Service provider of VNO, B2B and IoT solutions. We look after all aspects of monetisation, assurance and customer steering for complex products and services. We offer a digital operating model in a DevOps context, which enhances stakeholder experiences and provides unprecedented business agility.
Headquartered in the UK, MDS Global’s customers include BT Business (UK), eir (Ireland), iD Mobile from Dixons Carphone (UK), TalkTalk (UK), Telefónica (UK), VADS (Mexico), Parlem (Catalonia), Vodafone (Germany, Greece and Belgium), Orange (Belgium), KPN (Netherlands) and Telia (Denmark).
For more information, please visit www.mdsglobal.com.
Tel: +44 (0) 7909 475815